Experience in the USA
Lincoln Center Academy of Music, NYC
- Peter Nero and the Philly Pops at the Kimmel Center Philadelphia PA
- The Bay Atlantic Symphony Orchestra, directed by Jed Gaylin, NJ
- Patriots Theater at the War Memorial. CAPITAL OF THE WORLD, presented by the music director of the New Capital Philharmonic, Daniel Spalding
- The Pottstown Symphony Orchestra with Latin Fiesta PA
- Tulsa Symphony Orchestra with Latin Fiesta OK
- Cashama Theatre, Broadway NYC
- The Grand Ballroom at Grand Plaza Hotel NYC
- Great Neck Park Summer Concerts Series, Long Island NY
- Fringe Festivals in Philadelphia PA
- Feria de Sevilla in Philadelphia PA
- Work with group Latin Fiesta since 2003
- Dance Boom at the Wilma Theatre, Philadelphia
- Bank Arts Theatre: "Hispano, Many Roots many Faces"
- Diamonds Awards, with La Revancha group, Columbus OH
- Latin Festival with La Revancha, Los Angeles CA
- International Conference on the Arts and Humanities. Hawaii
- PIFA Philadelphia International Festival of Philadelphia with the Kimmel Center, " 1942 ... Latin Tempo: From Spain to the Americas, a Journey through Music and Dance. Suzanne Roberts Theatre, Philadelphia
Experience in Mexico
- Danced with Singer Placido Domingo in The National Auditorium
- Danced with Singer Julio Iglesias in the Premier Club.
- Danced with Singer Emmanuel in an album debut event, México City.
- Directed the Centro Asturiano Dance group for 10 years. Choreographed ethnical folklore and performed it for 10 years in “The Beautiful Arts Palace” Named in Spanish “El Gran Palacio de las Bellas Artes”
- Performed for the Majesty Juan Carlos I King of Spain, Prince of Asturias Felipe and Queen Sofia of Spain
- Danced with Gonzalo Vega at The Helenico Theatre in the "Juan Tenorio Play".
- Danced with El Poeta de Granada Manuel Benitez Carrasco at “Spanish Nights Shows”
- Acted, choreographed and danced at The Helenico Theatre in the "Juan Tenorio Play".
- Choreographed and danced 'Cyrano de Bergerac' at the Helenico Theatre
- Choreographed and danced of "The Poets that Speak so Loud" (García Lorca y León Felipe recited poems combined with Flamenco) under the direction of Ricardo Brust at the San Jerónimo Theatre.
- Performed with Jorge Miller and Bertha Esther in various places in México City such as the House of Culture of San Angel, the Cafeteria Theatre of Chapultepec in the National Autonomy University of México (UNAM)
- Taught and presented Suspiro Espanol for 8 years in different venues
- Choreographed "The King of the Gorillas" at the Insurgentes Theatre
7/4 2010 at the Parkway, Philadelphia